Bank of Baroda Abu Dhabi is an Indian Multinational Bank that provides banking and financial services. It merged with Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank in 2018 making it the second-largest bank in the private sector In India, in terms of assets. Hence, making it the safest bank to do all your transactions.
Table of Contents
Bank branches, contact info, and swift codes
It has located itself in the heart of Abu Dhabi, making it very easily accessible by people. They have one branch in Abu Dhabi and two customer care centers in Musaffah. Their swift code being BARBAEADADH. You can contact them on the following
|Mr. Sudeesh||Assistant GMfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Mohit||Senior Manageremail@example.com|
|Mr. Prasanna||Sr. Manager (credit )||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Customer Service Centres
|Mr. Jithu||Customer Executiveemail@example.com|
EBSU Musaffah: Plot No. 3, Sector No. 2, Musaffah Industrial Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Mr. Serbjeet||Senior Customer Service Executive||025551849||025551843||EBSU.firstname.lastname@example.org|
Bank Personal loans
Their bank policies are straightforward and trustworthy. Let’s look into it in detail.
- Eligibility – They provide loans to confirmed salary class who has been working with the same organization for more than 3 years. Also, the salary account should be maintained with them.
- Increased Loan Amount Multiple – 12 times of monthly income with a minimum and maximum amount of AED 10,000 to AED 500,000.
- The repayment period can be increased up to 48 months.
- Free ATM card for the savings bank account.
- Free accident insurance coverage for the entire loan amount.
|Rate of Interest||-6.00% per annum (Reducing Balance)|
|Processing charges||– 1% upfront minimum AED 250/-|
|Pre-payment charges||2% of the amount of loan outstanding, minimum AED 250/-|
Further, you can apply now online by going to their website: https://www.bankofbarodauae.ae/accounts-details/9/Salary-Linked-Loan.html#parentVerticalTab4
Bank housing loans
Bank of Baroda Abu Dhabi offers the flexibility to acquire ready house from developers, choosing re-sale properties, and also take over from other banks.
- High Loan amount up to AED 20 Million
- Loan Tenor up to 20 years
- Available to UAE Nationals and Resident Expatriates (both Salaried & Self Employed)
- Lowest processing fee with a max of AED 25000/- only
- The attractive Interest rate of 3.75% fixed for the first 2 years under reducing balance method
- 3rd year onwards, 3.00% below base rate with a minimum of 4.50% p.a
|Rate of Interest||5.50 % (3 % below base rate)||6.5 % (2 % below base rate)|
|Margin||The margin of 50% & interest to be reset every year at the time of review||40%|
|1||3% of the outstanding amount.|
|1 – 3||2% of the outstanding amount.|
|3 – 5||1% of the outstanding amount.|
|5 to year of sanction||No penalty is to be levied.|
You can apply online at https://www.bankofbarodauae.ae/accounts-details/11/Home-Loans-In-UAE.html#parentVerticalTab4
Bank auto loans
- Maximum loan amount of AED 1.250 Mn
- Competitive ROI starting at 2.75% (flat) or 5.50% reducing balance
- Flexible repayment options up to 48 months(new cars) & 36 months (used cars)
- Holder of valid UAE Driving License.
- Minimum Salary or Monthly income of AED.4000/-
|Rate of Interest||3% p.a. (flat-rate) or 6.00% p.a. (reducing balance)|
|Processing charges||1% of the loan amount|
|Pre-payment charges||1% of the amount of loan outstanding, minimum AED 250|
Not satisfied with its terms and conditions? Want to broaden your options by comparing it with other high-end banks? We got you! These banks are a must check when considering your options:
- Standard Charter