Darb Abu Dhabi is a public transportation provider that provides services in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. It also has its own app making it easier for customers to conduct various day to day task like booking a taxi, carpooling, and so on. Life in Abu Dhabi just got better!
Table of Contents
Darb Abu Dhabi Contact Info & Location
Their services are spot on and they are always eager to support its customers and increase their value. They can be easily reached on:
|Location||AL MAQTA AREA, AL KHOR STREET|
|Fax||+971 2 6359 666|
|Sunday – Thursday||07:30 am to 03:30 pm|
|Closed||Friday, Saturday, and Public Holidays|
Darb Abu Dhabi Recharge Card
To recharge their hafilat card you need to first make an account. There will be three options displayed to you:
- Pay Fines
Choose the recharge option and add the amount of the balance. However, this is only for a personalized card. If you have the normal card, there are machines stationed on every bus stop you can recharge it from there. If you make this card for the first time you need to at least put a minimum of AED 40/-, and later you can put balance as per your requirement.
Darb Abu Dhabi Bus Routes
They have about 102 routes in Dubai and 3647 bus stops in Abu Dhabi. Their Bus routes cover an area from the North (Sharjah) with a stop at:
- Souq to the South (Abu Dhabi) with a stop at Hameem E90 / Farmers Service Centre.
- Their most western stop is Al Sila’A West (Abu Dhabi).
- The most eastern stop is Um Ghaffa St / Khamis Al Shamsi Mosque (Abu Dhabi).
You can know which number bus comes at which time and where does it go at:
Darb Abu Dhabi Services
This app provides various services like
- Place of Interest – The places of interest are sorted in categories like food, malls, and so on. If you wish to search for a place you can also type in the search box. These places of interest with being shown as red dots on the map. It is possible then to set up any of the POIs as a start/final point for planning your trip by clicking in any of them or selecting From/To in the left menu.
- Car Travel – This is like having your own GPS, you type in the destination and it shows the estimated time and directions.
- Public Transport – You can plan your trips in advance by their trip planner. All you have to do is type in the, from – to destination and it will show you all the available times. Then you can know the best bus timing according to your schedule.
You can navigate more of their options by downloading the app now or reading their guide:
If you want to have more options, you can always hire the grey taxis moving along the whole Abu Dhabi. They are under the national taxi and Al Ghazal group. Both these groups are managed by Abu Dhabi Transport Authority.
Further, you always have the option of booking Uber and Careem and choosing the type of ride you would like.